.ascx calendar control in vb.net problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by rt, Aug 12, 2004.

  1. rt

    rt Guest

    hi,

    iam a having web user control name calendarcontrol1.ascx, which is my own
    control
    the control consists of

    Textbox1
    calendar1
    Requiredfieldvalidator1

    I kept the user must fill textbox1 with date, if not the
    requiredfieldvalidator will prompt to fill.

    But the problem is when i keep this control on a webform, where this is
    multiple controls are there on a form.

    This calendarcontrol1 will always stop @ required validator to fill the first.
    i mean i have some other control to fill first,
    but everytime this stops me, because it is a required validator.

    how to slove this problem,without the user leaving blank.

    thanks
    rt, Aug 12, 2004