ask a question about the module

leo zhao

when I run a program, it list the hint:

Could not import module "Gnuplot" - it is not installed on your
system. You need to install the Gnuplot.py package.
\easyviz\gnuplot_.py(41) <module>:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\study\python\commodity modle 10.23.py", line 3, in <module>
import multipleloop as mp
File "E:\study\python\multipleloop.py", line 81, in <module>
from scitools.misc import str2obj
File "C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\scitools\__init__.py", line 67,
in <module>
import sys, std
File "C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\scitools\std.py", line 26, in
<module>
from scitools.easyviz import *
File "C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\scitools\easyviz\__init__.py",
line 1819, in <module>
exec(cmd)
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
File "C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\scitools\easyviz\gnuplot_.py",
line 42, in <module>
import Gnuplot
ImportError: No module named Gnuplot

the above is the hint from python window, I know Gnuplot is a software
and it can help us to make graphs, however, after I download Gnuplot
and run it, the problem still exist. Is there any expert can help me
solve this problem?
Thank you very much!

Daniel Fetchinson

[...]

Did you also install the python bindings for gnuplot? If not, you can
get it from
http://gnuplot-py.sourceforge.net/

HTH,
Daniel