    out what is creating the problem.

    Thanks for any help.

    smilebamboo

    smilebamboo, Aug 17, 2004

  2. smilebamboo

    anupam Guest

    Hi S,
    It seems that u hv not initialised the all signal , variables or ports.
    With this error u will be getting the time also at which the error is
    generated. U can check the signal at that time in your sim window.
    further if u r using async reset , then pl assign a value to each n every
    signal, var or o/p in that particular process at reset.
    Hope that it will be helpfull.
    Regards

    anupam, Aug 17, 2004

  3. smilebamboo

    smilebamboo Guest

    Now it is OK!

    Thank you again!
    And now I have known what is the wrong !
    Happy to everybody!

    smilebamboo, Aug 18, 2004