asking for your co-operation

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by attorrney attorney, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. Dear friend,
    I am a renowned /reputed practicing lawyer and you can attest that even if
    I am not or may not be a millionaire in the present circumstance,that I am
    neither a pauper nor in want.That I am proposing this
    transaction with all sincerity of purpose is a way of improving our various
    lives.I am not a Nigerian and this proposal has no liking as such.I
    therefore politely but seriously request that you do not treat this as one
    of these junks you may have read/heard about.Rather,give me a chance to
    prove my geniuness/intention before throwing this into the dustbin. I am
    the principal partner of a law firm/chamber with some junior lawyers and we
    render services to both coperate organisations and
    individuals.Sametime,we are registered with the government for
    retainership.That I am sending you this mail today in a private capacity
    dose not make it
    unofficial/unbusinesslike but I would like you in our best interest to
    treat with absolute privacy and urgency it deserves.I must mention to you
    that I have not disclosed this idea to anyone else and I did not get your
    name from any one .I only browsed the internet and got your address and I
    wasted no time to contact you after I had felt satisfied within
    me that you could be of help.
    Some years back(precisely 1995),one MR.ASGEIR ARMGRIMMSON who introduced
    himself as the President/CEO of NORFISH LTD,ICELAND situate at(as at
    then)620 Dalvik and resident at Brekkusidu 18,603 Akureyri (all in
    Iceland).He engaged/retained my services as his lawyer/consultant to help
    him process documents and pursue the release of a debt of USD18.7M being
    proceeds of a contract he executed.He told me then that he was in a legal
    suit with the wife and would not want anybody know of the fund until
    the case was over hence he deposited the money here.When I never heard
    from him some years after he travelled back,I called his office and was
    told the man is DEAD. Since this sum is still intact here and I am privy to
    details except that I am not a signatory(which is the reason I need you),I
    solicit your partnership so we jointly pursue and finance
    the release/collection of this money.
    All it requires is a fresh documentation in new name now as the
    next-of-kin to the deceased and beneficiary to the sum(which is now you)
    and
    your account details be normalized. For your information, proceeds from
    the transaction when we collect will be shared at equall
    percentage(50/50)between us.
    If you are ready to partner with me,kindly copy your reply to my alternate
    email account thus:

    BARRISTER MARTINS

    attorrney attorney, Aug 7, 2003