    Can anyone tell me how to enable this.

    Regards,
    Shailesh Gajare

    SMG, Apr 29, 2005

  2. SMG

    Matt R Guest

    I assume this is an IIS problem, or maybe a firewall issue? - are you able
    to see a simple web page on your PC across the network?

    Matt

    Matt R, Apr 29, 2005

  3. SMG

    Brock Allen Guest

    That page is just for testing purposes only, so it wouldn't suprise me if
    it specifically disallowed remote requests. You can see the configuration
    options for it here (although I don't see one to enable/disable remote access,
    so maybe it is an IIS issue):

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ionOptionsForASPNETWebServices.asp?frame=true

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Apr 29, 2005
  4. Try adding the following inside the <system.web> area of web.config:

    <webServices>
    <protocols>
    <add name="HttpSoap" />
    <add name="HttpPost" />