ASP '0115'

Guest

Hi All,

For past 4 years the application is running perfectly (Windows 2003 Server).
suddenly it throws the error from last month, the error is

Provider error '80020005'
Type Mismatch
\default.asp line 90
Active Server Pages error Asp '0115'
Unexpected Error
\Index.asp
A trappable error (C0000005) occured in an external object. The Script
cannot continue running.

But the same application is working fine in Windows 2000 Professional. the
error code line is

cmdRecords.Execute rs,Array(12, Trim(Action), Trim(CustNum),
Trim(JBPONumber), Trim(BriefDescription), Trim(Manager), Trim(BUD),
trim(JBITL), Trim(JBIPL), Trim(JBIPM), Trim(LOBM), Trim(IndustryGroup),
Trim(LOBId), Trim(StartDate), Trim(DeliveryDate), Trim(ActStartDate),
Trim(ActEndDate), Trim(ProjectStatus), Trim(JBISM), Trim(ProjComp), "" ,
Trim(ProjModules), "" ,Trim(ProjCustSites), "" ,Trim(UserId), mandays,
Trim(SalesRep), Trim(IssueNum), Trim(SlNo), Trim(AutoPO)),adExecuteNoRecords

there is a stored procedure reffered to the cmdRecords. we are using SQL2000
Server. When i try to insert the record manually by getting the passed values
through profiler its updating perfectly. After updating the data in the
database it stay in the execution line.

Please help me. Advance thanks

Regards,
Balaji

Mark Fitzpatrick

Balaji,
This is the ASP.Net newsgroup. You may have better luck in the ASP
newsgroups at:

microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general or
microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db