ASP '0115'

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?QmFsYWpp?=, Feb 20, 2007.

  1. Hi All,

    For past 4 years the application is running perfectly (Windows 2003 Server).
    suddenly it throws the error from last month, the error is

    Provider error '80020005'
    Type Mismatch
    \default.asp line 90
    Active Server Pages error Asp '0115'
    Unexpected Error
    \Index.asp
    A trappable error (C0000005) occured in an external object. The Script
    cannot continue running.

    But the same application is working fine in Windows 2000 Professional. the
    error code line is

    cmdRecords.Execute rs,Array(12, Trim(Action), Trim(CustNum),
    Trim(JBPONumber), Trim(BriefDescription), Trim(Manager), Trim(BUD),
    trim(JBITL), Trim(JBIPL), Trim(JBIPM), Trim(LOBM), Trim(IndustryGroup),
    Trim(LOBId), Trim(StartDate), Trim(DeliveryDate), Trim(ActStartDate),
    Trim(ActEndDate), Trim(ProjectStatus), Trim(JBISM), Trim(ProjComp), "" ,
    Trim(ProjModules), "" ,Trim(ProjCustSites), "" ,Trim(UserId), mandays,
    Trim(SalesRep), Trim(IssueNum), Trim(SlNo), Trim(AutoPO)),adExecuteNoRecords

    there is a stored procedure reffered to the cmdRecords. we are using SQL2000
    Server. When i try to insert the record manually by getting the passed values
    through profiler its updating perfectly. After updating the data in the
    database it stay in the execution line.

    Please help me. Advance thanks

    Regards,
    Balaji

    =?Utf-8?B?QmFsYWpp?=, Feb 20, 2007

  2. Balaji,
    This is the ASP.Net newsgroup. You may have better luck in the ASP
    newsgroups at:

    microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general or
    microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db

    --

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick