ASP 0126

Nick

Does any one know how to fix this error?

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

/nick/passwordprotect.asp, line 2

The include file '/logon/_private/logon.inc' was not found.

Nick

Ok I tryed that and it didn't work but if it helps the code for the page is

<% @language="vbscript" %>
<!--#include virtual="/logon/_private/logon.inc"-->
bgcolor="#000000">
<h3>Password-Protected Page</h3>
<%
If Len(Session("UID")) = 0 Then
Response.Write "<b>You are not logged on.</b>"
Else
Response.Write "<b>" & Session("UID") & "</b>"
End If
%>

Neil Gould

Nick said:
Ok I tryed that and it didn't work but if it helps the code for the
page is

<% @language="vbscript" %>
<!--#include virtual="/logon/_private/logon.inc"-->
Did your logon process ever work? If not, is this path valid, and if so, are
the permissions set properly?

Jon Wallace

Hi Nick,

So what happens if you temporaraly rename the logon.inc file to logon.asp
and try to access the file directly from a client browser, do you get any
errors?

Are you sure the permissions on the file are good? Try the above suggestion
and see what kind of errors you get - your looking for IIS errors rather
than code errors at this point.

Cheers,
Jon

www.insidetheregistry.com

---

Nick

Well I think that wouldn't work because other pages are connecting to the
logon.inc file but I will give it a try and tell you If it works.