    Include file not found

    /nick/passwordprotect.asp, line 2

    The include file '/logon/_private/logon.inc' was not found.

    Nick, Jun 9, 2009

  2. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Ok I will try to do that and I will get back to you on that.

    Nick, Jun 9, 2009

  3. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Ok I tryed that and it didn't work but if it helps the code for the page is

    <% @language="vbscript" %>
    <!--#include virtual="/logon/_private/logon.inc"-->
    bgcolor="#000000">
    <h3>Password-Protected Page</h3>
    <%
    If Len(Session("UID")) = 0 Then
    Response.Write "<b>You are not logged on.</b>"
    Else
    Response.Write "<b>" & Session("UID") & "</b>"
    End If
    %>

    Nick, Jun 9, 2009
  4. Nick

    Neil Gould Guest

    Nick wrote:
    > Ok I tryed that and it didn't work but if it helps the code for the
    > page is
    >
    > <% @language="vbscript" %>
    > <!--#include virtual="/logon/_private/logon.inc"-->

    Did your logon process ever work? If not, is this path valid, and if so, are
    the permissions set properly?

    Neil Gould, Jun 10, 2009
  5. Nick

    Jon Wallace Guest

    Hi Nick,

    So what happens if you temporaraly rename the logon.inc file to logon.asp
    and try to access the file directly from a client browser, do you get any
    errors?

    Are you sure the permissions on the file are good? Try the above suggestion
    and see what kind of errors you get - your looking for IIS errors rather
    than code errors at this point.

    Cheers,
    Jon

    www.insidetheregistry.com

    ---

    Jon Wallace, Jun 10, 2009
  6. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Well I think that wouldn't work because other pages are connecting to the
    logon.inc file but I will give it a try and tell you If it works.

    Nick, Jun 11, 2009