    We have so much code written in ASP.NET 1.

    Thanks
    Maz.

    Maziar Aflatoun, Apr 12, 2005

  2. It doesn't matter.

    You can run your 1.0 apps side-by-side with 2.0 or,
    as an intermediate stage, you could recompile your apps
    to run under 1.1. No problem either way.

    When it's time to upgrade to 2.0, you'll need to make
    a decision which would involve cost/efficiency parameters.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en EspaƱol
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 12, 2005

  3. Maziar Aflatoun

    Gopalan Guest

    Hi
    Do not worry.

    I must be compatible with ASP.NET 1.0

    Bhuvanesh

    Gopalan, Apr 12, 2005
  4. It is very backward compatible.
    Most likely you won't have to change any code at all.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 13, 2005