    thanks!

    evan k. stone | software engineer
    santa rosa, ca, usa

    Evan Stone, Apr 25, 2006

  2. The ASP.NET 2.0 Cookbook is a very good one:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...14573&adid=03TZGD88WFQ1TRXPRBNR&link_code=as1

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 26, 2006

  3. Evan Stone

    Jay Pondy Guest

    Dino Esposito's ASP.Net 2.0 Core Reference is a killer - he covers it all from A
    to Z in a very clear and concise way - one of my top 3 .Net books of all time.

    Jay Pondy, May 14, 2006