    <asp:RequiredFieldValidator id="RequiredFieldValidator1"
    ControlToValidate="Project" runat="server" ErrorMessage="Error !"/>
    , Jan 19, 2006

    Has anyone seen this error before?
    Thanks in advance...
    , Jan 23, 2006

  3. panania

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Scranton, PA
    Are any of the MS Engineers seeing this? I've just recently migrated 2 apps (each edevloped in 2003) to 2005 and they both have the exact same problem. I've combed the net and found a lot of different proposed solutions, but nearly all are application specific (e.g. DNN) Nothing I've read deals specifically with this issue, addresses the validator scripts and/or has a development based solution. Help!

    Thanks in advance,

    Peter
    panania, Oct 18, 2006