Asp 2.0 menues appear blank in IE8

Bogdan

Hi,

I received reports that IE8 displays blank rectangular areas in place of
dynamic menus in my app. Is this a know issue? I had no problem with menus
in IE6 and IE7. No problems in Fox, Opera, Safari, or Chrome. How could it
be that MS's browser breaks MS's own technology while third-party browser
work fine?

I'd appreciate _any_ suggestions.
Thanks,
Bogdan

Bogdan

Mark,

Thanks for the quick response.

I did have a quick look at some of the reports in regards to IE8 yesterday.
Most of them dealt with Beta and the missing z-index in CSS for dynamic
menus. My CSSs have z-index defined and the user who reported the problem
yesterday installed his IE8 also yesterday. So, I'm assuming that he got
the most recent stuff.

I'm going to go through the reports again later today but if you (or anyone
else) have any other suggestions I will really appreciate them.

Thanks,
Bogdan