ASP 3.0 Chart Control -- Hidding connection String.

Miguel

Hello Everybody,

I am trying to display a chart in my asp page. The problem is
that I need to connect to a Database and if you see the HTML code you
can see the connection String (User and Password).

If I connect directly to the database from the chart control, I
can see the connection String in the html-code.

If I use a data source control, I can also see the connection
String.

¿ Is there a way to hide the connection String from the HTML code?

Thanks for your help.

Miguel Angel