    Can you please give me some suggestions as to why this may be happening?
    Thank you for your time,
    Steven

    John Smith, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Do you use <%Option Explicit%>? This might help.
    What is your page doing? Sendmail an email? pulling data from a DB?
    When it loads you say it partially works, what point does it get to?

    You don't supply enough info for us to help. I.E My car doesn't start, whats
    wrong with it? Not very helpful is it to solve my problem :eek:/

    Post more info and then we'll try and help.

    Stu

    Stuart Palmer, Oct 23, 2004

  3. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    Stuart,
    Sorry for not providing more information. It happens on every page. I do
    use Option Explicit. The pages do everything from Emailing, Data Entry,
    Searching.
    What happens for example is a page starts to display an input form, and
    then part of the way down the page, instead of showing the submit button,
    the page displays the first 10 characters of the HTML for the submit button!
    I am an MCAD and have been doing MS development for years and had never seen
    this.
    I did get it fixed though. At the end of ever page, it had Response.Flush
    Response.End. Once I commented out this code, the problem quit.
    Thanks for your help,

    Steven

    John Smith, Oct 23, 2004