    What is the suggested method for getting ASP working with Apache that is installed on Windows 2000?

    -----------------------------
    This message is posted by http://Asp.ForumsZone.com

    Mike Robb, Jul 4, 2003

  2. Andrew Durstewitz, Jul 4, 2003

  3. Mike Robb

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Remove Apache and re-install IIS.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Jul 6, 2003
  4. I'm sure there is a reason that your using Apache. Such as IIS isn't
    secure and very buggy. I would stick with Apache and use an add on ASP
    compiler for your ASP work.

    -Andrew

    * * * Sent via DevBuilder http://www.devbuilder.org * * *
    Developer Resources for High End Developers.

    Andrew Durstewitz, Jul 6, 2003
  5. and As the world knows Apache isn't buggy or insecure, if you can get it
    to work.

    DRC
    Alphabet collector (MCP,MCSD,MCSA,NECD ECT.)

    David Copenhaver, Jul 7, 2003
  6. Apache is very easy to setup. However, it is more configurable so SOME
    users may think it's more difficult.

    Andrew Durstewitz, Jul 7, 2003