ASP and Apache on Windows 2000?

Mike Robb

What is the suggested method for getting ASP working with Apache that is installed on Windows 2000?

Andrew Durstewitz

I'm sure there is a reason that your using Apache. Such as IIS isn't
secure and very buggy. I would stick with Apache and use an add on ASP
compiler for your ASP work.

-Andrew

* * * Sent via DevBuilder http://www.devbuilder.org * * *
Developer Resources for High End Developers.

David Copenhaver

and As the world knows Apache isn't buggy or insecure, if you can get it
to work.

DRC
Alphabet collector (MCP,MCSD,MCSA,NECD ECT.)

Andrew Durstewitz

Apache is very easy to setup. However, it is more configurable so SOME
users may think it's more difficult.