    tracing through ASP pages (e.g. for debugging purposes). What I want to be
    able to do is debug one or more of the .aspx pages. How can this be
    accomplished?
    BobRoyAce, Jan 20, 2005

  2. BobRoyAce

    Ian Murphy Guest

    Create a default.aspx and add a single line in the page load function

    response.redirect ("default.asp")

    and mark default.aspx as your initial page in vs.net.

    You should configure iis in production to load default.asp, saving the
    redirect each time a user opens your site.

    Regards

    Ian
    Ian Murphy, Jan 20, 2005

  3. BobRoyAce

    BobRoyAce Guest

    That's clever! Yea, IIS is set up for default.asp to be the startup
    page...just didn't know how to do it using VS.NET.
    BobRoyAce, Jan 20, 2005