ASP and ASPNET on IIS5 and IIS6

Dariusz Tomon

Hello

My problem is like that:

I have got IIS 5.0 server (WIN2000) with a lot of services written in ASP.
Now we'd like to move to new machine with win2003 (IIS6). I heard that there
are a couple of problems with that migration - I mean old asp pages need
some tailoring when moving to new IIS6.
I also know about IIS isolation mode but the problem occured because I have
got Microsoft CMS installed on the new machine and it's impossible to enter
isolation mode.
The question is - where could I find the best solution (maybe a software for
checking scripts or other solution).

Best Regards

Dariusz Tomon