    BitBlt from my Win32 days. I've also used it in VB. Can you call Bitblt
    and other graphics API via asp? Any information would truly be appreciated.
    Thx.

    Rodney Mullins, Nov 6, 2006

  2. "Rodney Mullins" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it possible to create a bitmap image via ASP? I'm very familiar with
    > BitBlt from my Win32 days. I've also used it in VB. Can you call Bitblt
    > and other graphics API via asp? Any information would truly be

    appreciated.
    > Thx.

    No you cannot make WinAPI calls or any other standard DLL calls from ASP.

    If you are familiar with using these APIs in VB you could write your code in
    VB and expose the functions you need as methods of a Script friendly ActiveX
    DLL for consumption by your ASP code.

    Alternatively you might be able to find some freeware or comercial libraries
    that do the tasks you need.

    Anthony.

    Anthony Jones, Nov 6, 2006