ASP and COM+ in IIS 6 and Win 2003

Aditya

Hi,

I have an ASP application that uses business components written in VB and
implemented as COM+ application in Windows 2000. This application runs fine.
I recently migrated it to Windows 2003 and now it gives an Internal Server
Error. I am unable to run the Server.CreateObject statement in ASP.

Can anyone tell me if I have to change any settings in Windows 2003 in order
to run COM+ application and access it through ASP.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Aditya.