    Does anyone know where I can find any resources for
    dynamically creating pop out menus using a database
    backend for the links?
    shawn, Sep 10, 2003

  2. shawn

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    It's not much of ASP... you'll have to pass the links/items from the DB to
    some clientside/DHTML script.

    Owner/Lead Designer, DF-Software
    http://www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Sep 11, 2003

  3. shawn

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:29:43 -0700, "shawn" <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know where I can find any resources for
    >dynamically creating pop out menus using a database
    >backend for the links?

    The menus are client side code, so a DHTML or JavaScript group might
    give you a better resource. Googling your request will give you a
    long list of examples as well. Any pull-down/pop-out/drop-down menu
    would work client side, you just use ASP to populate the menu code
    from a database.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Sep 11, 2003