ASP and HTML templates. Using vCalendar

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Devin, Oct 28, 2008.

  1. Devin

    Devin Guest

    Hi.

    I'm hoping somebody can give me some quick incite into the confusion I
    am experiencing. I'm using an open source package called vCalendar.
    It uses asp and and access database.

    I need to add some dynamic content to one of the pages but I can't
    figure out how. On the HTML page there are fields that generated when
    the asp file is processed. Always in {variable_name}. If I renamed
    the html template file to asp and adjust the asp file to point to the
    renamed file it still works, but it doesn't process the asp in the
    template file, it just prints it. Maybe this is plain and obvious,
    but I've never worked with templates before and the references I find
    to them don't seem to be set up the same way as this one.

    I hope thats enough information to go on.

    Thanks!!

    DC
    Devin, Oct 28, 2008