ASP and incoming mail

Phil

Hi All,

I'm hoping to create a searchable web-based archive of a email list using
ASP. Is there a way to get asp to connect to a mailbox and download mesages
as text strings which could them be added to an SQL databse? Most of this is
fine, it's just the retreival of messages that has me stuck at the moment.

Thanks.

Robert May

This depends on what type of e-mail server you are using. If you're using
Exchange, you can use CDO, ADI, or even ADO to get to the information.

Robert