    I'd be grateful if someone can point me to ASP's equivalent of this:
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/

    Cheers.
    Guest, Mar 21, 2006

    DennisLee Guest

    I think, this is what you want

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnanchor/html/activeservpages.asp

    --
    /*********************************/
    Blog : http://ddongdog.egloos.com
    Wiki : http://wiki.ddongdog.com
    JinHyoung Lee
    /*********************************/

    DennisLee, Mar 21, 2006

  3. wrote:
    > Where the heck can I find the official ASP documentation - ie about
    > methods, objects, etc - what in the Java world would be called the
    > API pages? I went to MSDN and searched for ASP API and all I found
    > was about 4 basic pages on Active Server Pages.
    >
    > I'd be grateful if someone can point me to ASP's equivalent of this:
    > http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/
    >
    > Cheers.

    Plus this:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/iissdk/html/2c40c3cf-90eb-41ca-ae2a-0ef33a651779.asp
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Mar 21, 2006
  4. <> wrote in message
    > Where the heck can I find the official ASP documentation - ie about

    methods,
    > objects, etc - what in the Java world would be called the API pages? I

    went
    > to MSDN and searched for ASP API and all I found was about 4 basic pages

    on
    > Active Server Pages.
    >
    > I'd be grateful if someone can point me to ASP's equivalent of this:
    > http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/
    >
    > Cheers.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...html/2c40c3cf-90eb-41ca-ae2a-0ef33a651779.asp

    It's burried in IIS Web development.
    Anthony Jones, Mar 21, 2006

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Mar 21, 2006
  6. Though not ASP docs per say if you are using vbscript in your asp pages this
    can help as well.
    http://support.cjwsoft.com/code/moreinfo158-1.htm

    Kyle Peterson, Mar 21, 2006