ASP, ASP.NET, and Session/Application Variables

Toni

I have large website coded in classic ASP VBScript. I'm now coding in some
pages that use ASP.NET (VBScript) because I need the extra features in ASP.NET.

I have figured out how to have all the features, subroutines, and functions of .asp and
..aspx co-exist - BUT - it seems that I can't have my Session and Application variables
shared between ASP and ASP.NET pages!

Am I missing something? Is there a way to share Session and Application variables
between these two scripting technologies?

Thanks!!!

Toni

sloan

Looks like the second link of the google search
ASP 101 - Sharing Session State between ASP and ASP.NET
from the asp101 site.

There are lots of options out there...............that one looks good for
going to and from.

Toni

Yeah... you are definitely going out on a limb. You didn't link to an answer to my
question, you linked to a Google, which did not result in any practical answers. So, get
down on your hands and knees, slowly crawl back off the limb, and cling to that tree you
crawled off from.

#2 result was the answer.

Sometimes a good search URL is the answer.

GIYF is the new acronym for this stuff. I actually gave you the search
link, instead of the usual "GIYF".

Good luck. You seem to be a really teachable person, which is a great
quality to have in software development.