ASP -> ASP.Net migration help

Guest

I have an ASP-based web application which broadly speaking, can add, edit and delete appointment items in an Exchange 2000 public calendar.

As our organization is migrating to SharePoint 2003, I'd like to migrate this to an ASP.Net version for inclusion in SharePoint. The ASP version uses CDO for data access. Can anyone give me pointers on the best way to achieve this migration, including any tips, what data providers to use, samples, etc ?

Thanks.

Note:
1. Were also upgrading to Exchange 2003 soon if this makes any difference.
2. The Exchange server and the ASP.Net application will be on seperate servers in the same domain.

Trevor Benedict R

You can continue to use the existing objects using COM Interop. You can
also make use of WEBDAV altough it is difficult to master. The eexchange
Samples in the Exchange 2000 SDK has a WebService using WEBDAV, to get
you started.

Regards

Trevor Benedict R
MCSD