ASP, ASPX, PHP, JS, XSL comment remover for web applications

KevinGPO

Am trying to write a program when given a folder name path, it will
traverse/recursively go through the whole folder & sub-folders, opening
each file.

How can I go about this in C++?

I want to write a ASP, ASPX, PHP, JS, XSL comment remover for web
applications using state machine. I have found a C/C++ comment remover
and will modify it so that it will take into account of which file type
it has opened, and apply the scope rule (see table below).

Refs (C/C++ comments only):
http://home.att.net/~jackklein/c/code/comments.html

Comment style File Scope

VBScript ' (apostrophe) .asp <% %>