ASP, ASPX, PHP, JS, XSL comment remover for web applications

Discussion in 'C++' started by KevinGPO, Feb 17, 2006.

  1. KevinGPO

    KevinGPO Guest

    Am trying to write a program when given a folder name path, it will
    traverse/recursively go through the whole folder & sub-folders, opening
    each file.

    How can I go about this in C++?

    I want to write a ASP, ASPX, PHP, JS, XSL comment remover for web
    applications using state machine. I have found a C/C++ comment remover
    and will modify it so that it will take into account of which file type
    it has opened, and apply the scope rule (see table below).

    Refs (C/C++ comments only):
    http://home.att.net/~jackklein/c/code/comments.html

    Comment style File Scope

    VBScript ' (apostrophe) .asp <% %>