    Cheers

    Sean
    , Nov 11, 2005

    You may want to do some searching at the following:

    HotScripts.com
    http://www.hotscripts.com

    Planet Source Code
    http://www.planet-source-code.com

    Scripts.com
    http://www.scripts.com

    The ASP Resource Index
    http://www.aspin.com

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com
    Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips

    >I've been looking around on the internet and have >noticed there are tons of Blog programs that support >multiuser login written in PHP but there are none for >ASP.
    >
    >I am just looking for a sample code that I can look >through and get my hands dirty with.
    >
    >Anyone know of any ASP based Blog software with >a multi user support function?
    >
    >Cheers
    >
    >Sean
    , Nov 14, 2005