    code??

    Thanks alot
    Rea

    Rea Peleg, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Sometimes when you copy and paste from the design view, VS.NET will
    automatically change the names of controls to the generic defaults, so if
    you copied and pasted controls from the design view and copied and pasted
    the event handlers from the code view, I suspect that your button has a
    generic name, but your click event handler is still named for the original
    button name. The easy way to check this is to double-click on the button
    that doesn't work in design view and see if it takes you to your coded click
    event handler or creates a new, empty one.

    "Rea Peleg" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    > This is so Bizarre - asp button click event is working perfectly on one
    > page.
    > I duplicated this page in order to use it again with minor modifications
    > but there the button wont work..
    >
    > It must be something silly, that i have changed without noticing but i

    just

    David Alexander, Aug 12, 2004