[asp c#] remember values after postback

Piotrek \Alchemik\

Hello,

i have a small problem with an operation and remembering values after
postback. I have imagemap, where i have some hotspots. After click i'd
like to reload image with different one and create new hotspots on him.
And i want to remember which photo is going next, so i create extra
method with static fields and i store datas there, but the problem i
have is that this datas are remembered after closing ie and restarting
server. I have no idea how to restart those values?
And second thing is that i have method which put

public void insertHotspot(bool city, int zoom)
{
Circle = new CircleHotSpot[10];

if zoom is biggest:
if (zoom <= 0)
{
drawing all hotspots
}
if zoom is different than biggest
else
{
and City 1 is choosen
if (city == true)
{

draw hotspots
}
and City 2 is choosen
else
{
draw hotspots

And after choosing this method it doesn't care about those ifs, i have
no idea why?

Hope has anybody any solution?

Kind regards

Piotrek