    SelectedDate. Why is the SelectedDate a link button if I cannot catch
    the event? Do I have to put in my own code in OnBubbleEvent?
    -sal

    Sally, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Sally

    Sally Guest

    (Sally) wrote in message news:<>...
    > OnSelectionChanged is only fired when you select a date DIFFERENT then
    > SelectedDate. Why is the SelectedDate a link button if I cannot catch
    > the event? Do I have to put in my own code in OnBubbleEvent?
    > -sal

    Anyone?

    Sally, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Hello Sal,

    The Calendar.SelectionChanged event is the correct event for tracking when selection is changed. I'm curious to know why you wish to react to the user selecting a date that is already selected
    considering once a date is selected it is no longer hyperlinked (i.e., the linkbutton no longer has a link).

    Depending on your scenario, if you absolutely need to provide a mechanism for tracking selection of an already selected date, you may try adding a new linkbutton to that date's control collection
    and responding to its selection event separately.

    Keith

    --

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

    Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.

    Keith Smith [MSFT], Dec 6, 2003