    8007045a

    Any idea??

    Thanks
    Utada P.W. SIU, May 23, 2005

  2. Utada P.W. SIU wrote:
    > I have registered a dll in my server using
    > regsvr32 dll_name.dll
    >
    > and it prompt me the dll is registered succssfully
    >
    > however, when my asp code want to create that object, the page prompt
    > me that
    > Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 8007045a'
    >
    > Server.CreateObject Failed
    >
    > 8007045a

    Go to www.aspfaq.com and search for your error codes.

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], May 23, 2005

  3. Utada P.W. SIU

    mary Guest

    I've experienced the same problem and it may have to do with the iusr and
    iwam accounts not having permissions to the registered dll.

    mary, Aug 16, 2005
  4. Utada P.W. SIU

    AlanM Guest

    "mary" <> wrote in message
    > I've experienced the same problem and it may have to do with the iusr and
    > iwam accounts not having permissions to the registered dll.

    go to Component Servers in Admin Tools
    follow instauctions
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/default.asp?url=/archive/en-us/dnarexnt00/html/ewn00a4.asp

    AlanM, Aug 17, 2005