ASP Calling ISAPI DLL

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Prabhat, Feb 2, 2006.

  1. Prabhat

    Prabhat Guest

    Hello ALL,

    I have ASP pages that calls some ISAPI dll that created using Delphi for
    generating reports. The report page opens fine for 1st time when invoked but
    next time i get error like "Name not unique in this context."

    My quesry string pass to dll like:
    .../ReportsDLL/NameOfDLL.dll?PatID=100578&ThpID=12&State=FL

    I think after the DLL is loaded it is not freeing the memory and not
    unloading the dll from memory. SO How can i free memory used by the DLL or
    unload the DLL from within the ASP page that load the url to
    window.location?

    How can I free the objects / DLL that I loaded from the ASP page using the
    above querystring?

    Note: I think the delphi code that is written for DLL is working fine as It
    works fine for 1st time.

    Please suggest and advice.

    Thanks
    Prabhat