    I run Win2k and IIS 5.0. Some capabilities (new to ASP 3?) like
    Server.Execute, Server.Transfer, ASPError Object and ObjectContext
    Object are not available. Why is that?
    Hraklhs, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Hraklhs

    Ray at Guest

    How did you come to the conclusion that these things are not available?
    Were you trying to use a server.execute in some code and got an error
    returned? If so, what code and what error?

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Hraklhs

    Hraklhs Guest

    IntelliSense does not display them.

    Hraklhs, Jan 9, 2004
  4. "Hraklhs" wrote:

    > IntelliSense does not display them.

    IntelliSense is a development tool issue, not a server issue.

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, Jan 9, 2004
  5. Hraklhs

    Ray at Guest

    That just indicates that whatever editor you're using isn't ASP 3.0 aware.
    It doesn't have anything to do with your server. If you're on W2K, you have
    IIS 5, which has server.transfer, etc.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jan 9, 2004
  6. Hraklhs