    Thanks in advance for your help!

    ASP caught this Error Soap Fault: The [RequestBuffer]
    parameter is not specified.
    Brian, Jul 11, 2003

  2. With just a custom error message, and absolutely no code, it's going to be
    extremely difficult for anyone else to troubleshoot this for you.

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jul 11, 2003

  3. But if we have no idea what the code does, or what line of code causes that
    error (which is not a standard windows or ASP error, but rather one from the
    application), we still have absolutely no way to help you.

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jul 11, 2003