    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Jim

    Jim in Arizona, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Have you tried just sending e-mail yet? Some Exchange admins allow their
    Exchange servers to relay mail from any machine on the same subnet, which
    isn't really good. Assuming that relaying is not permitted, ask your
    Exchange guy to permit relaying from the IP of your IIS server and then set
    your IIS's SMTP service to use the Exchange server as a smarthost in the IIS
    admin console.

    Ray at work

    "Jim in Arizona" <tiltowait@NOSPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have no idea how to get started, really, but I am looking for a way to
    > have an email sent via an ASP page via our Exchange 2000 server.
    >
    > I have a fairly simple asp page that displays data from a SQL 2000

    database

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Mar 31, 2005