    Savas Ates Guest

    how can i do a chat page with asp .. does anyone have example codes or url..
    or with java.. please help me...

    Savas Ates, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Savas Ates

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:44:12 +0300, "Savas Ates"
    <> wrote:

    >how can i do a chat page with asp .. does anyone have example codes or url..
    >or with java.. please help me...

    These guys have compiled a whole list of ASP chat programs:

    http://www.google.com/search?q=asp chat

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jul 19, 2004

  3. Savas Ates

    Rob Collyer Guest

    (Jeff Cochran) wrote in

    > On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:44:12 +0300, "Savas Ates"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>how can i do a chat page with asp .. does anyone have example codes or
    >>url.. or with java.. please help me...

    > These guys have compiled a whole list of ASP chat programs:
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=asp chat
    >
    > Jeff

    The problem with any server side scripting based chat, is the need for
    meta refreshes... which to be quite honest (piss me off)... ahem, look
    ugly!

    Java, or flash is really the only way to go for a smooth chat experience.

    --
    Robert Collyer
    www.webforumz.com

    Rob Collyer, Jul 19, 2004