asp chat

Savas Ates

how can i do a chat page with asp .. does anyone have example codes or url..
or with java.. please help me...

Rob Collyer

(e-mail address removed) (Jeff Cochran) wrote in
These guys have compiled a whole list of ASP chat programs:

http://www.google.com/search?q=asp+chat

Jeff

The problem with any server side scripting based chat, is the need for
meta refreshes... which to be quite honest (piss me off)... ahem, look
ugly!

Java, or flash is really the only way to go for a smooth chat experience.