    Event ID: 9
    Date: 09/07/2004
    Time: 09:29:25
    User: N/A
    Computer: xxxxx
    Warning: File /Include/Connexion/OuvreConnexion.asp Line 3
    Circular dependency between types/modules.
    .. .
    For additional information specific to this message please
    visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at:
    Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: Active Server Pages
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 9
    Date: 09/07/2004
    Time: 09:29:08
    User: N/A
    Computer: xxxxx
    Warning: File
    d:\yyyy\INFODOC\CONSULTATION\ACCUEIL\../Include/Connexion/O

    Evelyne, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Evelyne

    Ray at Guest

    What's on line 3 in OuvreConnexion.asp?

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Evelyne

    Patrice Guest

    Never saw this but you I would say you have something such as :
    - a.asp includes b.asp
    - b.asp includes a.asp
    resulting in an endless reference "loop" (actually IIS detects this
    situation).

    Patrice

    Patrice, Jul 12, 2004
  4. Here is the content of OuvreConnexion.asp
    <%
    Dim Cnx
    Set Cnx = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")

    Cnx.ConnectionString = Session("Cnx")
    Cnx.ConnectionTimeout = 60
    Cnx.CommandTimeout = 60
    Cnx.Open
    %>
    and the beginning of d:\yyyy\INFODOC\CONSULTATION\ACCUEIL\accueil.asp
    <%Point="../"%>
    <!-- #INCLUDE FILE="../Include/Session.asp" -->
    <!-- #INCLUDE FILE="../Include/Connexion/OuvreConnexion.asp" -->
    <!-- #INCLUDE FILE="../Include/Fonctions.asp" -->
    <!-- #INCLUDE FILE="../Ergonomie/MenuStatique.asp" -->

    Regards, Evelyne

    Evelyne Germain, Jul 12, 2004
  5. Evelyne

    Ray at Guest