Asp class at technical college

Marty

I have a chance to take a class at a technical college...the name of it is
asp programming. i bought the book and it is not about asp.net 2.0...it is
an earlier version...the book was published in 2005...

since we have asp.net 2.0...is the class worth it? It also has some vb.net.

thanks for your help

Austin Phillips

Marty;

Do you have any previous experience with asp programming?
If not, then heck yeah take the class. Extra bonus if your company is paying
for it <%GRIN%>

My 2Cents;
Austin

Scott M.

You need to clarify exactly what the class is in... ASP.NET 1.0, 1.1 or 2.0?
Or, is it on the .NET predessesor, Classic ASP (not a .NET technology).

If it is on Classic ASP, I would say it is NOT worth it. If it is on
ASP.NET, I would say it IS worth it even if it is not the most recent
ASP.NET.