    an earlier version...the book was published in 2005...

    since we have asp.net 2.0...is the class worth it? It also has some vb.net.

    thanks for your help

    Marty, Sep 12, 2006

  2. Marty;

    Do you have any previous experience with asp programming?
    If not, then heck yeah take the class. Extra bonus if your company is paying
    for it <%GRIN%>

    My 2Cents;
    Austin

    Austin Phillips, Sep 13, 2006

  3. Marty

    Scott M. Guest

    You need to clarify exactly what the class is in... ASP.NET 1.0, 1.1 or 2.0?
    Or, is it on the .NET predessesor, Classic ASP (not a .NET technology).

    If it is on Classic ASP, I would say it is NOT worth it. If it is on
    ASP.NET, I would say it IS worth it even if it is not the most recent
    ASP.NET.

    Scott M., Sep 13, 2006