Asp code in IIS6

Paramveer

Hi,
I am getting this error every thime I execute my Asp code in IIS6.

"App_POOL is the name of the application pool I am using".

Error mentioned below.
Error: The Template Persistent Cache initialization failed for Application
Pool 'App_POOL' because of the following error: Could not create a Disk Cache
Sub-directory for the Application Pool. The data may have additional error
codes..

I have tried options like mentioned in the link below.
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=842493

"Network services" is the identity of App pool.

"Integrated windows Authentication" is selected for virtual directory.
Anonymous is unchecked.

Could you pls help me.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Paramveer said:
Hi,
I am getting this error every thime I execute my Asp code in IIS6.

"App_POOL is the name of the application pool I am using".

Error mentioned below.
Error: The Template Persistent Cache initialization failed for
Application Pool 'App_POOL' because of the following error: Could not
create a Disk Cache Sub-directory for the Application Pool. The data
may have additional error codes..

I have tried options like mentioned in the link below.
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=842493

"Network services" is the identity of App pool.

"Integrated windows Authentication" is selected for virtual directory.
Anonymous is unchecked.
I've never run into this. If you get no answer heree, try the iis server
group: .inetserver.iis

Mark J. McGinty

Paramveer said:
Hi,
I am getting this error every thime I execute my Asp code in IIS6.

"App_POOL is the name of the application pool I am using".

Error mentioned below.
Error: The Template Persistent Cache initialization failed for Application
Pool 'App_POOL' because of the following error: Could not create a Disk
Cache
Sub-directory for the Application Pool. The data may have additional error
codes..

I have tried options like mentioned in the link below.
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=842493

"Network services" is the identity of App pool.

"Integrated windows Authentication" is selected for virtual directory.
Anonymous is unchecked.

Failure to create a directory is usually a permissions problem, check that
the account used as the app pool's identity has sufficient NTFS permissions
in the parent directory.

-Mark