    DIM, IF, ELSE, sub, Response.Write, etc.

    If somebody can point me to link, I'd be greatful.

    Thanks,
    Hasan Kachal, Jul 27, 2004

  2. > Is there a place online that that provides a glossary of ASP syntax?

    > I need a place that will briefly explain the meaning of ASP code such as:
    > DIM, IF, ELSE, sub, Response.Write, etc.

    Oh, you mean VBScript syntax.

    ASP isn't a language, it's just a scripting environment.

    VBScript documentation is on MSDN...
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/script56/html/vbstutor.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/script56/html/vbscripttoc.asp

    And ASP can start here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/nhp/default.asp?contentid=28000522

    Or here:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2183
    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jul 27, 2004

  3. Hasan Kachal

    Tim Slattery Guest

    Tim Slattery, Jul 27, 2004
  4. Hasan Kachal

    Steven Burn Guest

    aspfaq.com for me ;o) (only use others if absolutely necessary (which so
    far, has been very rarely))

    Not that I'm biased of course Aaron ;o)

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Jul 27, 2004
  5. Hasan Kachal

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:38:59 -0700, "Hasan Kachal" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Is there a place online that that provides a glossary of ASP syntax?
    >
    >I need a place that will briefly explain the meaning of ASP code such as:
    >DIM, IF, ELSE, sub, Response.Write, etc.
    >
    >If somebody can point me to link, I'd be greatful.

    In addition to the others, I like:

    http://www.devguru.com/Technologies/technologies.html

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Jul 27, 2004
  6. Hasan Kachal

    CJM Guest

    CJM, Jul 28, 2004
  7. Hasan Kachal

    Bã§TãRÐ Guest

    Bã§TãRÐ, Jul 28, 2004
  8. Hasan Kachal

    Hasan Kachal Guest

    Thank you everyone. These are great sources. I'll be busy for the next few
    days going through them.

    HK

    Hasan Kachal, Jul 28, 2004