    examples?

    Thanks

    , Oct 25, 2005

  2. Steven Burn Guest

    Whats wrong with MZ Tools?

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Oct 25, 2005

    I am using ASP in Visual Studio 6.0, and it doesn't look like MZ Tools
    supports that.

    , Oct 25, 2005
  4. Steven Burn Guest

    Visual InterDev, or Visual Basic?

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Oct 25, 2005

    Visual InterDev

    , Oct 25, 2005
  6. Steven Burn Guest

    You could contact the MZ Tools author and see if there's a hack to get it to
    work in VI?, or although a cludge, simply use MZT in VB to
    debug/develop/cleanup your code?

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Oct 25, 2005

    Good idea. I will write to them Thanks for the tip

    Bart

    , Oct 25, 2005