ASP Code Utilities???

bzaino

Hi all,
I am looking some ASP coding utilities, and I was hoping that some
people out there wouls have suggestions. I am looking for a tool for
ASP code that works similar to MZ Tools with VB. Basically, I would
love to have something that can analyze the code base and tell where a
certain function is being called within the project. Any other
features (function header/error handling templates, source code
reviewing, etc.) would be added benefits. Can anyone give some
examples?

Thanks

bzaino

I am using ASP in Visual Studio 6.0, and it doesn't look like MZ Tools
supports that.

Steven Burn

You could contact the MZ Tools author and see if there's a hack to get it to
work in VI?, or although a cludge, simply use MZT in VB to
debug/develop/cleanup your code?

--
Regards

Steven Burn