ASP code

Lion

Could someone help me please.

I'm using a file called list.aspx to list the content of directories which
works fine. What I need its when the files get listed in the IE I would
like to have a two buttons next to the file name one to SAVE file and the
one to DELETE the file.

Thanks for your help.

This is the code in the file.

<head>
charset=windows-1252">
<title>New Page 1</title>
</head>

<%@ Import Namespace="System.IO" %>
<script language="VB" runat="server">
Sub Page_Load(sender as Object, e as EventArgs)
Dim dirInfo as New DirectoryInfo(Server.MapPath(""))

articleList.DataSource = dirInfo.GetFiles("*.pdf")
articleList.DataBind()
End Sub
</script>

<asp:DataGrid runat="server" id="articleList" Font-Name="Tahoma"
AutoGenerateColumns="False" AlternatingItemStyle-BackColor="#eeeeee"
HeaderStyle-BackColor="#66ccff" HeaderStyle-ForeColor="White"
HeaderStyle-Font-Size="10pt" HeaderStyle-Font-Bold="True">
<Columns>
<asp:HyperLinkColumn DataNavigateUrlField="Name"
DataTextField="Name"
HeaderText="File Name" />

<asp:BoundColumn DataField="LastWriteTime" HeaderText=
"Last Write Date"
ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center " DataFormatString="{0:d}" />

<asp:BoundColumn DataField="LastWriteTime" HeaderText=
"Last Write Time"
ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center " DataFormatString="{0:t}" />

<asp:BoundColumn DataField="Length" HeaderText="File Size"
ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign="Right"
DataFormatString="{0:#,### bytes}" />
</Columns>
</asp:DataGrid>