    hl=en&threadm=m08t1iYrBHA.600%
    40cpmsftngxa09&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3Devent%
    2Blog%2BRequested%2Bregistry%2Baccess%2Bis%2Bnot%2Ballowed
    Edward J. Stembler, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Edward J. Stembler

    Bob Barrows Guest

    You should probably ask this question on one of the Visual Basic groups.
    They'll have a better idea about what needs to be done in the VB COM
    object..

    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows, Oct 2, 2003

  3. I cross-posted it to a VB group as well just to get more
    exposure. But the VB COM code is not really the issue;
    ultimately it's a security issue. I just wanted to post
    the message in a few related groups to maximize my
    chances of someone see it who knows the solution.

    Edward J. Stembler, Oct 2, 2003