ASP command

Mickael JOUVIN

Hello,
I would like to know what is the ASP command which returns the number of
record after a SQL request ?
Regards,

Mickaël.

Dan Rogers

I believe the response object has a recordcount property on it.

--------------------

Scott M.

An ADO RecordSet has a RecordCount property. The Response object does not
since the Response object has nothing to do with data returned from a
database.

RecordCount however, is classic ADO, not ADO.NET and RecordCount returns
however many records there are in a RecordSet and not necessarially how many
records were affected by executing a command.

Dan Rogers

Ahh, yes. My bad. It's been a while since I had to do that... this being
the WS forum and all.