    and would like to have one fo these solutions.

    Thanks in advance.
    MasterOfNone
    MasterNone, Aug 16, 2006

  2. MasterNone

    MasterNone Guest

    I am not getting any help... Should I even venture this road? MVPs of
    the house. Please let me know.

    My objective is to not give the stupid "Select" button my realestate.
    Instead would like to make data displayed as a link which performs a
    serverside call.
    MasterNone, Aug 16, 2006

  3. MasterNone

    JeffP@Work Guest

    Perhaps in the html of your dg....

    <Columns....
    <asp:TemplateColumn....
    <asp:LinkButton id="

    This will make your data appear as a typical <a href

    Then catch these in

    myDg_ItemCommand(byVal e As Sys.Web.UI.WebCtrls.DgCmdEventArgs) handles
    myDg.ItemCommand

    HTH

    JeffP....

    JeffP@Work, Sep 12, 2006