ASP Currency Converter

David

Hi,

I have a web page which displays various data reports.
One field displays £GBP. I would like to display the conversion to $
next to it, i.e.

Charge £100 ($172)

Is there anywhere I can link to for this info, or do I have to enter
the exchange rate myself in a db field and do the calc in a script ?

Appreciate your advice.

thanks

David

McKirahan

McKirahan said:
Hi,

I have a web page which displays various data reports.
One field displays £GBP. I would like to display the conversion to $
next to it, i.e.

Charge £100 ($172)

Is there anywhere I can link to for this info, or do I have to enter
the exchange rate myself in a db field and do the calc in a script ?

Appreciate your advice.

thanks

David

[snip]

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the newsgroup of your submission.

You could have an ASP page retrieve the current conversion factor.
Rather than looking it up repeatedly it could be done once per session.

Check this link out:
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2004/06/09/tomorrow.html
Look under "Web Services".

Bookham Measures