    Appreciate your advice.

    thanks

    David

    David, Aug 15, 2006

  2. David

    McKirahan Guest

    "McKirahan" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > "David" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a web page which displays various data reports.
    > One field displays £GBP. I would like to display the conversion to $
    > next to it, i.e.
    >
    > Charge £100 ($172)
    >
    > Is there anywhere I can link to for this info, or do I have to enter
    > the exchange rate myself in a db field and do the calc in a script ?
    >
    > Appreciate your advice.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > David

    [snip]

    Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the newsgroup of your submission.

    You could have an ASP page retrieve the current conversion factor.
    Rather than looking it up repeatedly it could be done once per session.

    Check this link out:
    http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2004/06/09/tomorrow.html
    Look under "Web Services".

    McKirahan, Aug 15, 2006