asp date time format wrong IIS6 - US not UK

Scott

Hi,

When server image was installed it had US settings - I swapped to UK
immediately.

When running ASP pages on IIS6 (2003 standard) the date time format is mmmm
dd yyyy - i need it to be dd mm yyyy .... which it is when i log in as
admin.

I understand the ASPUSR and IUSER_<server name> still hold the US settings
as they pick up the default when installed.

But I dont understand how to change the regional settings for ASPUSR and
IUSER_<server name> (unless i logon as these users which is NOT an option).

Can anyone help ?

I read this article but it refer to IIS4 and 5 (win2k) and to be honest i
still dont understand how to fix it.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q306044

Thanks for any help.
Scott

Rad [Visual C# MVP]

Hi,

When server image was installed it had US settings - I swapped to UK
immediately.

When running ASP pages on IIS6 (2003 standard) the date time format is mmmm
dd yyyy - i need it to be dd mm yyyy .... which it is when i log in as
admin.

I understand the ASPUSR and IUSER_<server name> still hold the US settings
as they pick up the default when installed.

But I dont understand how to change the regional settings for ASPUSR and
IUSER_<server name> (unless i logon as these users which is NOT an option).

Can anyone help ?

I read this article but it refer to IIS4 and 5 (win2k) and to be honest i
still dont understand how to fix it.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q306044

Thanks for any help.
Scott

You can set the culture using the globalization tag in the web.config. It
should be something aling these lines

<globalization uiCulture="en-gb" culture="en-gb" />