    01 Jan 03 to 28 Feb 05

    I would like to get the answer is 2 years and 2 months..

    how can i do that

    guest , Aug 20, 2004

  2. guest

    dave Guest

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2233

    dave

    dave, Aug 20, 2004

  3. guest

    Evertjan. Guest

    dave wrote on 20 aug 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2233
    >
    > dave

    You are to quick, Dave, if the OQ was ment as:
    "I would like to get the answer *in* 2 years and 2 months."

    ;-)

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Aug 20, 2004
  4. guest

    inamori Guest

    thanks for your advice

    but actually i would like to get the exact day

    I face that problems

    07/01/2003 06/30/2006 ---------> it should be 3

    01/01/2003 02/28/2005 --------->could i get 2 years and 2 months

    01/01/2003 03/01/2005 --------->could i get 2 years and 2 months and 1