    Can anyone recommend some good debugging tools or maybe an ASP code checker.
    ..

    Thanks

    RICHARD BROMBERG, May 27, 2005

  2. RICHARD BROMBERG

    Patrice Guest

    What is the exact message ?

    For now my guess is that you see the simplified message that the browser
    displays by default when the HTTP request result in an error... Go in the
    browser advanced options and you should find an option such as "show
    simplified http error messages" that you should then uncheck.

    You'll see then the line and the error message...

    Patrice

    --

    "RICHARD BROMBERG" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > I am pretty new at ASP programming.
    >
    > I am used to Compilers. assemblers and a lot of other systems that at

    least
    > give error numbers or some help in identifying and/or isolating syntax
    > errors, undefined or multiply defined variables, etc etc.
    >
    > When I make an error in an ASP program I only get a message saying that

    the

    Patrice, May 27, 2005