    website2003ATtelusDOT

    net

    Thank you.

    cory, Dec 17, 2003

  2. cory

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:26:34 GMT, "cory" <> wrote:

    >This is probably a long shot but are there any reliable competent ASP.net
    >developers here living in Calgary, AB?

    Probably, though a .NET group would be where you'd find them... :)

    >If so please contact me for possible work.....

    Why must an ASP developer, even in .NET, live where you do?

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Dec 17, 2003

  3. cory

    cory Guest

    "Jeff Cochran" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:26:34 GMT, "cory" <> wrote:
    >
    > >This is probably a long shot but are there any reliable competent ASP.net
    > >developers here living in Calgary, AB?

    > Probably, though a .NET group would be where you'd find them... :)
    >
    > >If so please contact me for possible work.....

    > Why must an ASP developer, even in .NET, live where you do?
    >
    > Jeff

    Well, I have thought of using someone outside of where I live but it could
    make for hard communications to explain things, it may also take longer as
    well. Have you completed projects in this fashion?

    cory, Dec 17, 2003
  4. cory

    Tom B Guest

    Have you tried something like www.rentacoder.com ?