ASP Development Server not working in VS2005

Greg Ellis

I installed and configured XAMPP using this link
http://drupal.org/node/161975 and my ASP Development server in Visual studio
2005 atopped working. I unistalled XAMPP after I found out about the problem
but my ASP server still isn't working. Any advice to get it working again?
Thanks

--

Greg Ellis
(e-mail address removed)

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are
incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond
imagination."
Albert Einsein

"The future is here. It's just not widely distributed yet."
William Gibson